serves a family of 4
1/2 cup pure cream
1 cup Vanilla Custard, store-bought
1. Peel the banana and place in a bowl. Using the Masha, mash until smooth.
2.Then add the custard and continue using the Masha to combine the ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add it to the banana mixture and again using the Masha, blend until just combined.
4. Prepare a loaf cake tin by lightly spraying then lining with non stick paper.
5. Pour in the banana mixture, pushing into the corners and smooth the top. Place a piece of cling film on the surface of the banana mixture then cover with aluminium foil.
6. Freeze for around 6 hours or until firm, then serve immediately.
- Serve icecream in a cone with 100’s and 1000’s or drizzle Ice Magic on top
- Dinner Party – double the quantity and cut the icecream into slices. Drizzle with caramel sauce and either praline, crushed toffee almonds or biscotti.